WELCOME TO THE GRANBURY DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP!
This support group is for anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle. Everyone is welcome and there is no cost to attend.
We meet monthly at 6 pm on the 3rd Thursday of each month at:
LAKESTONE TERRACE: 916 E HWY 377, GRANBURY, TX 76048
We focus on how to manage diabetes and other chronic diseases as well as how you can significantly improve your overall health.
1. Join us for an inspiring Program
2. Learn tips to improve your overall health
3. Ask Dr. Rogers Coleman, M.D. medical questions
4. Gain knowledge and support from other people experiencing what it's like to live with diabetes
5. Know you aren't alone
We have speakers for each meeting: Doctors, Podiatrists, Nutritional experts, Dietitians, Ophthalmologists, Physical fitness experts, etc. You will benefit by learning more about subjects like:
1. Healthy eating - good nutrition
2. Taking fewer medications
3. Feeling better and healthier
4. Spending less on health care
5. Benefits of exercise
To learn more, check out www.granburydiabetessupport.com, or call 817-736-0668